What’s going with you today? Sore muscles & feeling stiff? How is your energy level....do you need a boost? Are you wound up and stressed out? Feeling out of touch spiritually? Wish healthy cooking was easier? Lavanga can help you with all of the above and more.
Lavanga nurtures both the body and the soul, pulling from her wide array of knowledge and techniques she has cultivated in the 30+ years she has been an artist and practitioner of holistic health and spiritual disciplines.
What’s on her resume? Licensed massage therapist, certified in aromatherapy, shiatsu, reflexology and Thai yoga massage; Registered yoga teacher; Usui Reiki Master; vegetarian/vegan chef; practitioner/ teacher of Bhakti Yoga; life-long artist.
What does she offer? She offers massage, bodywork and energy work sessions; yoga classes; sacred art; kirtan; and classes in Reiki, the Bhagavad Gita and Bhakti Yoga.
If all this sounds heavy, don’t be shy, because her classes and sessions are down-to-earth and fun. There’s nothing fussy or impractical about her. Her heart is open and she gives of herself generously to each individual in the way they need it the most.
Do yourself a favor and give her a try, you’ll be a better person for it!
- Massage/deep tissue
- Energy work - Reiki, biofield tuning forks
- Anti-aging - lymphatic movement with kansa wands
- Shiatsu/thai massage
- One-on-one Reiki trainings/ mentorships - Level 1 to Master
- Vegetarian/Vegan Cooking
- Grain and bean-free cooking - a lunar bi-monthly fast
- Living a sattvic Bhakti-centered life
- Bhagavad Gita
- Mantra meditation
- Art for Intention setting
- Creating Altars, Sacred Space and Intention Setting
- Kirtan for all occasions (space blessing, celebrations, just for fun)
- Tarot/astrology intuitive readings
- Sacred Art and Altars
- Vegan catering
- Hello Kitchari - kits, classes and cleanses