This bath will calm and sooth the nervous system, moisturize the skin and relax the body. It is best done at the end of the day and can be followed by a relaxing self massage (Abhyanga) with coconut, almond or sunflower oil specific to your needs and Dośa (your Ayurvedic constitution).
Supplies & Ingredients:
Mixing Bowl & Spoon
Two Cups Epsom / Magnesium Salts
1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup of Organic Coconut Milk (usually a Thai food ingredient)
High Quality Essential Oil (based on Dośa or purpose)
• Pour the Two Cups Epsom Salts in the Mixing Bowl
• Add Coconut Milk
• Add 3 to 5 drops of your preferred, Essential Oil.
supporting choices are:
• Mix completely and let sit for 5 – 10 minutes.
• Add to the flowing water as you are filling a warm to hot bath.
• Stir the bath, letting the mix emulsify completely into the water.
Sit, breath and enjoy a soothing, moisturizing and relaxing treat!
Note: Essential Oils are never to be taken internally and it is advised to consult with your physician before beginning
this practice if you are on medications that may be effected by certain essential oils.
To read more about your Dośa, check out this article next.
Copyright © 2016, The Masters Institute & Jeff Masters, All Rights Reserved