Trapped emotions can cause depression, anxiety, pain and cause people to feel disconnected from others. Join this workshop to learn how to release trapped emotions and reset your frequency to the right vibration!
Tom Heintz, holistic healing practitioner, will present a full day in-person workshop plus two online Q&A follow up sessions (online sessions live via Skype).
- $297 includes the full day workshop plus two live online Q&A follow-ups
- The two online follow-ups will be recorded in case you're unable to attend live.
- Bring a friend and get a $50 discount off the 2nd ticket
You Will Learn:
- How emotions get trapped in the body and their effects on our physical and mental health
- How to identify & release trapped emotions using The Emotion Code
- Muscle testing to communicate with your body and access inner wisdom
- Techniques to release emotional blocks to health, wealth, & happiness
- How to reveal & activate your Inner Healer
Copeland House & Gardens
9200 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75220
* Small gray house at the northeast corner of the parking lot.
Saturday, May 19, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Email Heather@myHealthTorch.com to register
Tom Heintz is an energy healer and is the official healing resource for Inner Visions Institute founded by Iyanla Vanzant (see her show "Iyanla: Fix My Life" as featured on Oprah.com). Tom incorporates several healing modalities including The Emotion Code, The Body Code, Reiki, Three Dimensional Therapy (T3), and Self-Sabotage & Soul Recovery.
You can find more information about Tom at www.TheBodyEmotions.com.
Pen and notebook for notes. You can bring your own lunch (microwave on site) or opt to pre-purchase a box lunch from Jason's Deli.
Full refund available up to 48 hours prior to event.
For more information, please contact Heather@myHealthTorch.com.