Recent studies have confirmed what yogis have always known - childhood trauma leaves scars that are genetic, not just emotional. In addition, generations of scars (samskaras) affect our most subtle tissues, driving our behaviour through the subconscious.
Jeff Masters, founder of The Master's Institute is leading his 2nd Dallas based practice intensive, allowing participants to understand and explore the body’s capacity to receive, carry and release age old trauma and the subtle impact it has on our deep tissues, thoughts and behaviour.
Utilizing the tools of Traditional Yoga (posture, breath, visualization and sound), connect with the issues in your tissues in a safe and warm environment, with the intention of unwinding and ultimately discharging and releasing them.
Saturday's evening program focuses on practices for connecting to lineage-based Samskaras or the “Issues In Our Family’s Tissues", healing the issues that can compound based on what occured prior to our birth, and ensuring future generations do not carry ago old pain.
Appropriate for anyone with a desire to explore the foundational purpose ancient yoga. Develop a body with more purity, a mind with more stability, and a life with more power and joy.
Jeff’s focus over the last four years has been the exploration of yoga’s foundational texts and the integration of ancient principles with modern science and medicine.
Jeff has been a featured presenter for:
- The First Annual Yoga Alliance Leadership Conference in Palm Desert, California
- The Flagstaff Yoga Festival in Flagstaff, Arizona (annually)
- The First & Second Annual Sedona Yoga Festivals
- The Whole Expo, Durango, Colorado (multiple years)
Jeff has been the primary educational consultant and advisor for the following programs:
- Anatomy, Physiology and bodywork instruction for the Northern Arizona Massage Therapy Institute
- The 300-hour Therapeutic Yoga Program for Yoga Therapy Practitioners in Northern Arizona
- Body & Soul Wellness’ 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Primary Instructor
- Northern Arizona Yoga Center 200 & 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Primary Instructor
Jeff continues to facilitate multiple national & international workshops including:
- Energy Awareness, Cultivation and Transference
- Samskaric Archeology & Alchemy: Uncovering & Healing The Issues In Your Tissues
- Spinal Assessments & Assists For Yoga Teachers & Therapists
- The Foundations of Energy Medicine
- Exploring Somatic Astro-Cartography
- Mantra: The Sacred Geometry of Sound Therapy
- Sacred Anatomy of The Chakras & More!
An internationally published author, Jeff’s articles have appeared in various publications and journals, including Massage World London. He is the author of ‘The Nine Ancient Principles for Personal Transformation’ and the forthcoming books ‘The 5-Steps To A Radiant Life’ and ‘Samskāric Archeology and Alchemy: Uncovering And Healing The Issues In Your Tissues.’
In addition to direct mentorship and teaching opportunities, Jeff leads retreats, workshops and trainings both nationally and internationally as well as at the Masters Institute in beautiful Sedona, Arizona.
Friday Evening - 6pm-8:30pm
- Opening Meditation, Introduction
Saturday - 10am - 12:30pm / 2-5pm
- Discussion and Practices for Current and Prior Generation Cleansing
- Review, Discussion, Q&A - Practices for Cleansing and Compassion
- Enjoy a special Yoga Nidra for Healing, led by Kirsten Joy Burch
Jeff Masters LMT, C-IAYT, MPCT, Msc. (Hon.), is the founder and director of the Masters Institute, an organization dedicated to vibrant health, wellness and the realization of our fully actualized potential.
He has studied with some of the most luminous minds in the fields of mind/body science including Marcel Vogel (IBM & Psychic Research Inc.), Paul St. John (St. John’s Neuromuscular Therapy), Rama Jyoti Vernon (International Yoga College), Vasant Lad (The Ayurvedic Institute) and Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD. (The Himalayan Institute).
With over 30 years of mentorship, training and clinical practice, Jeff’s writings, teachings and sessions bridge the gap between the Eastern and Western arts, sciences and lifestyle. His emphasis on the modern application of ancient wisdom creates accessible, embodied learning opportunities where understanding is inspired by direct experience and personal realization.
His experience and training includes active duty military service, yoga and yoga therapy certifications, somatic therapy, sports medicine, trauma specific training, ayurvedic therapies and more.
your yoga mat and props, journal, something to write with, and spill-proof water bottle
tickets are transferable